Later on, when you look at the 1655, the guy purchased from George Smith a piece of possessions situated on south west side of Western Creek
Yet, You will find Maybe not viewed something in any certified records, urban area histories or old new Sanctuary meeting cards who does indicate Timothy hitched more than once.
Children step one: Mary b: abt 1636-1643 d: 28 Aug 1684; married Nathaniel Thorpe 20 Late 1662 2: Bethia b: abt 1638, d: 1687; uel b: abt 1640; married E Hopkins twenty-seven Jan 1673 cuatro: Age b: abt 1642-48; m: Joshua Culver 23 Dec 1672; Eleazer Peck 30 October 1726 5: Matthew b: abt 1651; married: Mary Brooks 12 The month of january 1673/4 six: John b: abt 1652 – Uncertain about this that; perhaps not said in Timothy’s usually, but may have left young or maybe boy of Thomas, not Timothy….
Reports of child’s birth schedules vary generally and many nearest and dearest records checklist multiple Bethias, Marys and you may Matthews, however, I believe men and women are go out dilemma instead of recycling brands of children you to definitely passed away into the infancy, which had been a familiar routine at the time.
The Sanctuary Colony Timothy Ford try listed among the 54 new totally free planters exactly who finalized the fundamental Arrangement of Nest of new Retreat for the 4 Jun 1639 in fact it is believed one of several “Creators of This new Sanctuary Colony”.
Apparently, Matthew got a child titled John (who was called within the Timothy’s will) – perhaps named to possess a brother who died more youthful?
Inside the 1640, the guy received assets in the initial and you may 2nd divisions off the brand new home, located at the latest area from Meadow St and you may H2o St.
Passing twenty eight Aug 1684 (most other present checklist ent is made aside 19 Aug 1682 (other supply checklist eleven Aug 1682) These inaccuracies are possibly because of probate listing interpretation, transcription error, or distress between the old and you will the new layout diary matchmaking
- Apr 1640 – “Itt is actually purchased one John Mosse, Tymothy Forde and Richard Seashore shall pay all of them 1s okay on woods wch they did slip crazy.”
- The month of january 1643 – ” … Tymothy Forde … fined for each and every 1s for later going to trayne”
- 1646 – “Timothy Ford is actually complayned away from to possess his powder are small inside the waight dirty soe perhaps not serviceable because it must bee, are fyned 2s 6d.” Regard to firearm powder?
- Mar 1675/six – “Timothy ford defyred yt ye judge regarding shield might possibly be leftover with the theyer fide ye creeke, in the event it is theyer turne in order to wacth, however, ye Towne gau noe confent unto they”. Feels like whether it try his (while some out of one front side) turn during the protect check out, they wished to remain watch using their side of the the creek, although “Towne” failed to do it.
- thirteen Oct 1679, Timothy offered half their homestead to just one regarding his sons
You muddy matches nedir will find not even comprehend and you can/or deciphered all urban area history and you may checklist distinctive line of early times of The new Retreat, but have see several, and full, Timothy may not have been mentioned as often just like the certain, but their exposure was identified.
About The brand new Haven Nest, seat cities regarding the conference domestic calculated condition. Husbands and you will wives barely sat together – lady was indeed fundamentally directed for the much corners or perhaps the butt of the house, because males was front and you can center. Very early meeting records for the 1646 and you can 1655 inform you Timothy and girlfriend seated towards the back of the house, however, by 1661, that they had gone on better metropolises. Timothy are tasked seat # 7 around the front side and cardio, and you may Elizabeth, even if still off to the medial side with the rest of new women, got a deeper chair – proving a better social status to them each other.